1. Mulrow CD, Tuley MR, Aguilar C. Sustained benefits of hearing aids. J Speech Hear Res 1992; 35:1402.
2. Mondelli MF, Souza PJ. Quality of life in elderly adults before and after hearing aid fitting. Braz J Otorhinolaryngol 2012; 78:49.
3. Choi JS, Betz J, Li L, et al. Association of Using Hearing Aids or Cochlear Implants With Changes in Depressive Symptoms in Older Adults. JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2016; 142:652.
4. Zagólski O. Management of tinnitus in patients with presbycusis. Int Tinnitus J 2006; 12:175.
5. Maharani A, Dawes P, Nazroo J, et al. Longitudinal Relationship Between Hearing Aid Use and Cognitive Function in Older Americans. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2018; 66:1130
6. Chang WH, Tseng HC, Chao TK, et al. Measurement of hearing aid outcome in the elderly: comparison between young and old elderly. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2008; 138:730.
7. Cook JA, Hawkins DB. Hearing loss and hearing aid treatment options. Mayo Clin Proc 2006; 81:234.